The advisory board is composed of most diverse, education loving, enterprising and energetic young professionals spanning field ol’ education to finance and development sector.
- Mr. Atish Krishna Shrestha, B.Sc. Engineering (Electrical), MBA; Regional Director for Western Union – Indochina; a former visiting faculty member at kFA, Central Bank, Agricultural Dev Bank.
- Mr. Ramesh Shrestha, B.Sc. Engineering (Electrical), M.Sc. Engineering (Information & Communication); Board of Director and Founder Principal of Sagarmatha Engineering College, with more than 16 years of professional experience in educational sector.
- Mr. Kabindra Shrestha, B.Sc. Engineering (Electrical and Electronics), MBA; Business lead for Western ‘Union – (Nepal and Bhutan, visiting faculty at leading business school in Nepal with (more than 12 years of experience in telecom, financial and educational sector.
- Mr. Badri Nath Baral, B.Sc. Engineering (Civil), MBA; Board of Director, Sagarmatha Engineering College with more than 10 years of professional experience in Hydro power and Development Sector.
- Mr. Lalit Chaudhary, MBS; Senior Finance for ADRA Nepal (INGO), will) more than 14 years of experience in audit, admin istration a financial management in different projects (INGO/UNDP).
- Ms. Bhawani Murali, M.Ed. (Education Planning Management); ‘With more than (26 years of teaching experience in prominent school including St. Mary’s and Little Angels’.
- Mr. Shree Krishna Baral, B.Ed. (Math); with more than 12 years of professional experience in educational sector and school administration.
- Mr. Dhruba PokhcŒel, MBS; with years experience in journalism.
- Ms. Akshata Shrestha, (English); subject matter expert.